Religious life is worshiping and glorifying God for various benefits in life by doing a lot of rituals and prayers to the all-powerful God or Gods. Spiritual life is impossible without being basically religious but, without spiritual growth, religious life is incomplete.
Some of the basic and advanced principles of spiritual pursuits and spiritual life are summarised below. The detail and systematic spiritual education in our center is explained point by point in presentation format in our blog (saipadukajk.tumblr.com)
Spiritual pursuits and Spiritual Life is –
- Based on the understanding that God is the all-powerful principle without personification.
- Spiritual life is a Value-added way of living Loved and respected by society.
- Spiritual pursuits do not require many expenses, severe efforts or actions. Based on Attitude.
- Spiritual principles are based on commonly accepted Principles.
- It is possible to achieve a High level of self-Satisfaction while being Positively Productive through spiritual progress.
- Spiritual progress gives Fearlessness & no worries about the future while being Responsible.
- It is possible to gain a Highly stable state of mind with Psychological non-dependency through Spiritual Progress.
- Some of the assured benefits of spiritual progress are Emotional Maturity, internal prosperity, lasting peace & happiness.
- All spiritual benefits are while living for you and also for people around youSpiritual progress, whatever you achieve, will be sustained.
- Most of the advanced spiritual principles are logical & scientific.
- Spiritual progress is the Pursuit of understanding oneself as Limitless & Complete
- Highly secular, Non-controversial, Accommodative & Tolerant.
- Spiritual progress is in-built with Unconditional Love, Compassion, affection, Selflessness, Humane and Contentment (in accumulating and not in earning legitimately) with a contributing attitude.
- Spiritual progress Removes the Self-Ignorance, the root cause of all problems.
- Spiritual study is based on the Truth that Bhramman or Consciousness is the ultimate sustainer of everything and Consciousness has to be realized and owned up as oneself.